2016 calendar

paul04

A few days off work, so thought I would pick a few shots and make a 2016 calendar for family and a few close friends, Ideal Christmas presents, I used a online company to print the calendars (vistaprint)

5 may.jpg

9 sep.jpg

10 oct.jpg

11 nov.jpg

2 feb.jpg

6 june.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
It will be interesting to hear your thoughts about the quality of their calendars. Please let us know. :)

Daz

VistaPrint are normally spot on, I have used them for many an item off their product list, they arent the cheapest company out there but they do produce good quality

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I made my 2016 calendar at Shutterfly. It came out great. They use thick stock. You can add lots of photos and some text on each page. You can even add birthdays, anniversary's, special events, etc on the date.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I made my 2016 calendar at Shutterfly. It came out great. They use thick stock. You can add lots of photos and some text on each page. You can even add birthdays, anniversary's, special events, etc on the date.

That's good info to know about Shutterfly. I wondered what types of paper the various calendar companies use. Are they stapled or coiled? Thanks!

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
My daughter has used Walmart and honestly, has had pretty good luck with them. They are coil spring bound. She does the G'kids for the year and then gives them away at Christmas. B'day's, and other dates added too. I think they are about $6-8 each in small quantities. Heavy paper. Last year my Father-in-law complained because he received a coffee mug instead of the calendar. My daughter had to get busy and get calendars too. Ha!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
That's good info to know about Shutterfly. I wondered what types of paper the various calendar companies use. Are they stapled or coiled? Thanks!

@hark

It's coiled. I got my Christmas cards and some thank you note cards from them, also on heavy stock. Haven't had anything from them I didn't like. I also got a free 8x8 photo book from them. It came out great.

paul04

Very impressed with vistaprint, ordered the calendars on Monday 30th of November, arrived on Friday 4th of December.

Please with the quality, and almost spot on with the colours.

Not the best shot, (taken on the mobile phone)

20151206_164601.jpg

Kevin H

Mine just got Delivered to my door on a Sunday ??? and I'm really impressed with them much better quality than where I got them before

Site said expected delivery Dec 11 and they got here today :D

Last edited: