Attach a Tamron 200 500mm to D3300?

RobV

Unless there is a screw focus at around 12 o'clock (reflection in photo), I would imagine it would be manual focus.

You would have to ask if it is a F mount. If it is, it should attach. I don't know about metering.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
It is an AI mount. I could see that in one of the pictures. I don't know anything about lenses however except AF-S has a focus motor inside. Ha!

Thank you guys,

I have ask a question and he answered this one.

Can you please tell me the specific name of this lens? I want to know the full specs. Thank you.toksis (4 ) 2:08 pm, Mon 30 Nov
A. Around the lenses is zoom 1:6.9 f=200~500mm no.7121131 82mm BBAR MULTI C.2:57 pm, Mon 30 Nov

Seller comment: I have also found a manual-auto selector switch on the lenses..2:59 pm, Mon 30 Nov

He said that it has an auto selector.

Thank you guys,

I have ask a question and he answered this one.

Can you please tell me the specific name of this lens? I want to know the full specs. Thank you.toksis (4 ) 2:08 pm, Mon 30 Nov
A. Around the lenses is zoom 1:6.9 f=200~500mm no.7121131 82mm BBAR MULTI C.2:57 pm, Mon 30 Nov

Seller comment: I have also found a manual-auto selector switch on the lenses..2:59 pm, Mon 30 Nov

He said that it has an auto selector.

If it does have one it would not work with the D3300. that camera requires a lens with the focus motor built in. It will say AF-S on the lens. Those were not made when this lens came out.

480sparky

And at f/6.9, it's gonna be a bear to manually focus. Odds are, even the in-cam focus aid won't work. It's gonna be hit-n-miss on focus, more often than not it will be miss.