Oh.. My... Lawd!

Will V|Photography

full-frame-Noktor-HyperPrime-50mm-f0.95-lens-Nikon-mount.jpg

New full frame Noktor HyperPrime 50mm f/0.95 lens will probably come in a Nikon mount | Nikon Rumors

NOKTOR - Ultra Fast Lenses - Products

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Browncoat

Ya...with an $8,350 price tag, no one in their right mind is going to buy a non-Nikon lens for that price. Today's DSLRs are capable of producing great images, even @ ISO 6400, so something like this really isn't necessary.

jcottone45

Right on Anthony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only if I win the 220,000 million lottery would I consider it, even then I would think twice about such an expensive lens.!!!!!

fotojack

Unfortunately, there a lot of people out there with more money than brains. It's those that will pony up the cash for a lens like this, just so they can say to their buddies that they have one. I don't even feel sorry for these people. Admiring stupidity has never been one of my shortcomings. :)

Mike150

Right on Anthony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only if I win the 220,000 million lottery would I consider it, even then I would think twice about such an expensive lens.!!!!!

WOW $220,000 Million!!! What lottery is that. It works out to be $220 Billion. I want in on that one.

JoeLewisPhotography

lol Joe....Mike was messing with you...he was referring to the 3 additional zeros you put afer 220 and before writing the word "Million". 220,000 Million....should have read 220 Million or, 220,000,000