Nikon D750 and Lightroom 6

Elaine66

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for ages.
I'm wondering if you can help me. I have just got my D750 and am wondering about Lightroom? I have Lightroom 5 and to be honest I haven't had time to do anything with my new camera, but will it be compatible with my new camera, or should I upgrade my lightroom to LR6? I have Windows 10 and have heard of some problems with this. can anyone help?
thank you.

Horoscope Fish

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for ages.
I'm wondering if you can help me. I have just got my D750 and am wondering about Lightroom? I have Lightroom 5 and to be honest I haven't had time to do anything with my new camera, but will it be compatible with my new camera, or should I upgrade my lightroom to LR6? I have Windows 10 and have heard of some problems with this. can anyone help?
thank you.
You have Lightroom v5.0 or... ? I ask because it was Lightroom v5.7 that first included support for the D750 (if memory serves). I would think an update would be free since you're still within version 5 but I'm not really a Lightroom user so I don't know specifically how Adobe handles that.

BackdoorArts

Paul's correct - you should be able to upgrade your existing Lightroom software to the final version, which will support the D750. Just open it up and click on Check For Updates in the Help menu.