Presentation box for CD'S

grandpaw

I have a family shoot coming up and I want to find a presentation box to put a CD with the photo files on to give to the customer. I haven't had any luck looking on line or in the stores . I know they must be out there but I'm not finding any place to purchase one so any help or suggestions would be great!

Horoscope Fish

I have a family shoot coming up and I want to find a presentation box to put a CD with the photo files on to give to the customer. I haven't had any luck looking on line or in the stores . I know they must be out there but I'm not finding any place to purchase one so any help or suggestions would be great!
You mean the black plastic cases? Most of the time you have to buy several in a pack but you can get them online: 25 DVD Cases for $13 (link goes to Amazon). As an alternative, office supply stores carry them and might have them in smaller packages of five or ten. Seems like the last time I bought them that's how they were packaged.

EDIT: It just occurred to me you might mean the clear, square boxes like music CD's come in and those are called "jewel cases". They come in standard and slim configurations. These can be had at the same locations as above, you just need to know what to ask for. 25 Standard Jewel Cases, $13.

Last edited:

grandpaw

You mean the black plastic cases? Most of the time you have to buy several in a pack but you can get them online: 25 DVD Cases for $13 (link goes to Amazon). As an alternative, office supply stores carry them and might have them in smaller packages of five or ten. Seems like the last time I bought them that's how they were packaged.

EDIT: It just occurred to me you might mean the clear, square boxes like music CD's come in and those are called "jewel cases". They come in standard and slim configurations. These can be had at the same locations as above, you just need to know what to ask for. 25 Standard Jewel Cases, $13

What I was actually looking for is a nice box that will hold one CD that is like a little fancier presentation box that you might give to a customer with a CD of their family portraits or wedding pictures on it. I have sleeves and jewel cases. I found them with no problem several years ago but can't seem to find any now. They ran about $6 to $10ea. and made for a much nicer presentation than the paper sleeves or jewel boxes.