Spot Healing Tool/Healing Brush Tool Advice

Nero

unnamed.jpg

So I was asked to edit this photo so that the two bars are gone and I know how to do it I'm just not very good with the specific tools needed to do the job. Any advice?

oldhippy

Fast edit, with flaws, but I think with a little patience you can edit the post. Just do a real small segment at a time, Ed

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
What U do is to use the content aware healing crush first. Make the size just large enough to cover the bars side to side. Only do a little bit at the time till you get it all. You may have to do little pieces of it again so don't worry if it does not ll go away. What I do after I get the most of it with the healing brush it to use the cloning tool to finish cleaning it up. Use a soft edge circle instead of a hard edge so that no hard edges will show up. 5 minute job.

Clean up and matching all the lines on the court is the trick. Most of it does not matter since people tend not to see details

gym.jpg

TedG954

What U do is to use the content aware healing crush first. Make the size just large enough to cover the bars side to side. Only do a little bit at the time till you get it all. You may have to do little pieces of it again so don't worry if it does not ll go away. What I do after I get the most of it with the healing brush it to use the cloning tool to finish cleaning it up. Use a soft edge circle instead of a hard edge so that no hard edges will show up. 5 minute job.

Clean up and matching all the lines on the court is the trick. Most of it does not matter since people tend not to see details

View attachment 186517

Nice job!

Horoscope Fish

I would probably try doing a selection first, using the rectangular Marquee Tool; then I'd use Fill/Content Aware and see where that got me. You might need to go back and clean up using the Healing Brush and/or Clone Stamp but Content-aware Fill can be so amazingly accurate and clean, it's almost scary.