Does anyone know why Nikon refuses to tell the public what sensor is in the 7200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Banned
The chat guy from Nikon told me this. And I quote. "Unfortunately this information is not available to the public." American consumers are guaranteed the right to know and choose under U.S. law, Consumer Bill of Rights Law & Legal Definition If a sensor fails under warrantee, does the buyer not have the right to know what part they are getting put in their camera to avoid bait and switch.

From the law, The right to be informed- This right states that businesses should always provide consumers with sufficient information to make informed product choices. Product information provided by a business should always be complete and truthful.

And, The Right to Education- This right ensures that consumers are educated to make better marketplace decisions at all times.

So is Nikon being complete by hiding crucial info???

mauckcg

Proprietary design stuff if I felt like guessing.

Considering how many threads you have started that have been closed, including this exact same topic, you might want to move along to something productive and not trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.