Sigma and Sigma Art lens.

Horoscope Fish

With a d3300 I probably couldn't get the most out of the lens- correct? Paul
My girlfriend shoots with a D5300 and once she put my Sigma 35mm Art lens on, well... That was pretty much the end of that. The Sigma Art series lenses are not cheap, but they're fantastic. And don't underestimate your D3300; just because it lacks some of the features of the pro-level bodies doesn't mean it doesn't have the raw horsepower needed to render a fantastic image, because I assure you it does.

There a hundreds of videos on Youtube where people experiment with putting cheap glass on high-end, professional-grade camera bodies as opposed to professional level glass on less expensive camera bodies to see what really matters: body or glass. Great glass, even on a lower-end camera body, wins out every single time.

I don't know what you're shooting with now in regards to lenses and I'm not telling you what you should do, but it's entirely possible you haven't seen the full potential of your D3300 because of the glass you've been putting in front of it.

Moab Man

So true what the Fish said. Great glass will make any camera shine. Quite honestly, for all the grumblings heard sometimes, there is not a bad camera sensor on the market - only inexperienced users.

Dxer

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth. In complete agreement with everyone else, good glass will make most any camera shine.
Yes, Sigma Art series lenses are very good and pricey. You will create beautiful images with your D3300.
Now, I am Mr. Cheap. I can't afford the gear that others here have. I just recently purchased the Sigma 30mm F/1.4. Not the ART version. It is an incredibly sharp lens on my older D7000. At least from some of the test shots I have done so far. I haven't really given it a work out yet. I will next week when I am on vacation in St. Maarten.
The only downsides to this particular lens was a rough focusing ring and a tendency to overexpose shooting wide open. Only because I was shooting in broad daylight and shooting wide open just isn't necessary. Just part of testing it out.

Also if you are interested in a good 35mm prime, do not overlook Nikon's 35mm F/1.8 which is also a good performing lens. And rather inexpensive to boot.