New Mustang

Woodyg3

Contributor
I picked up a 2014 Mustang with only 6700 miles on it today. 300 horsepower of fun! :) Just a couple of snapshots here. I'll get real pictures later.

NewMustang-1.jpg

NewMustang-2.jpg

NewMustang-3.jpg

NewMustang-4.jpg

NewMustang-5.jpg

Deezey

Nice! I went the opposite direction and just picked up a 2015 Ford Escape 2.0 Ecoboost. In Oxford White no less. Stangs are a blast!!

RocketCowboy

Love the sound Ford gets out of that Mustang motor.

I've had a couple Mustang rentals lately that have me questioning why there hasn't been one in my garage before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigdw58

Nice car, you will love it. My wife and I have a 2014 Convertible Mustang with the V-6 and it is a blast to drive. Enjoy yours.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Nice car, you will love it. My wife and I have a 2014 Convertible Mustang with the V-6 and it is a blast to drive. Enjoy yours.

Yeah, I have been loving it. 300 HP out of a V-6 is pretty sweet.

Nice sled! There's a documentary about Mustangs coming out soon... "A Faster Horse." Looks great. Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPjtIQOU84

That will be a fun documentary to see. My uncle worked as an engineer for Ford, and worked on the development of the very first Mustang. He got to buy one of the test cars and had it for his daily driver for a while. I was in heaven when he drove me to school in that car one day. I've been a Mustang fan all my life. :)