Built in camera on my HTC Incredible S Android

PavementPilot

So, another diehard Blackberry user has gone to the other side. Yup, I now am an Android user. I got myself an HTC Incredible S. My BB Bold is in the hands of another person now. 6 hours from posting it on the ad boards, to transfer into someone elses account. I posted it as 1 year old, with 2 left on the contract, and soft belt holster and Otterbox Defender and holster. Telus worked their magic over the phone with me and the other person, out in Toronto, and transferred it. I just have to ship it this morning.

That being said, now onto what the camera portion of the is about. I was playing with the camera this morning. It is an 8MP main with a 1.3 MP secondary on the screen side. I am impressed with the features you get with it. Image capture adjustments include, Shaprness, Saturation, Contrast and Exposure. You can control the WB with Auto, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Daylight and Cloudy. ISO is Auto, 100, 200, 400, and 800. The image size is 8, 5, 3, 1 and web size. There is even some post editing available from the camera app, without even going to the market and downloading special editing apps. It even has face detection. I found the auto focus to be constant instead of onlly at the moment of capture.

Last edited: