Project 365 - better late than never, eh! :)

fotojack

Thanks, Ken and Helene. No, they're not sunflowers. It's some kind of crop in a farmers field. I honestly can't remember what it's called. Brain cramp. :)

bluenoser

Banned
Hi Jack.. Congrats on jumping in on the 365! That's quite a commitment! (I'm a commitment phob ;))

Very nice start to the challenge - beautiful image. I believe that it is a rapeseed field (used to produce canola oil) - just a guess.

fotojack

Hi Jack.. Congrats on jumping in on the 365! That's quite a commitment! (I'm a commitment phob ;))

Very nice start to the challenge - beautiful image. I believe that it is a rapeseed field (used to produce canola oil) - just a guess.

hehe..well I wouldnh't say I exactly committed to the 365. Time doesn't often permit me to submit every single day. I will, however, try my best to submit something when I can......that's about all I can commit to. :) And thanks for the nice comment on the shot.

Kim20

I saw some fields like that on my last trip to the city, thought they were beautiful and wanted to take a photo too! It was right after the Calgary Stampede, and there was just way to much highway traffic to safely pull over and get it. I found out later that it was canola. Very nice shot!