Hello

Nikonewbie

Hello, I am from B'ham, AL. I have a Nikon D3200 because I do not expect to climb high on the photographer's ladder. I use it for taking pictures to post on threads and for selling misc items on the net, also for family pictures. I also know the D3200 has everything a beginner needs. I do not know 3/4 of the functions of this camera, I was just impressed with the ease of point and shoot and the results are excellent.

If I were to take photography seriously I would have bought the D7200 or such but with the results of the D3200 I cannot complain at all. I have seen some outstanding results from this camera in the hands of a professional and I could not ask for anything more, I am sure the higher quality equipment will get the same results just easier. Well thanks for accepting me in this forum because I have many questions:)

paul04

Welcome to the website, the D3200 is a good camera, take your time, learn the settings, then you will be taking some very good shots.

Roy1961

Contributor
hello and welcome, i started with a D60, only used it as a point and shoot, wish i had learned to use the M A S and P settings on it.