Politics Today

Rick M

Not much to reflect upon

DSC_0015_447.jpg

Carolina Photo Guy

They are making a cooler place for the homeless veterans to park their cardboard housing.

The homeless population is expected to grow exponentially, so they are going to need the room!

This is one of the "shovel ready projects".

jengajoh

Wow, I live 20 min from DC and had no idea. I was trying to plan a night trip to gets shots of that... I guess I won't be for another 2 years. Bummer.

Jon

.....and I'm going down for my first dc trip next month. i was hoping to see forest gump running across the waters.....

jcottone45

Other than repair or routine maintenance I can't remember anything being in bad shape when I was there in Sept 2009, the WW I Memorial needed the uplift.

Just-Clayton

well i can tell you after being with the post office for 18 yrs it was ok. but now they are making drastic changes. cutting routes, closing offices, etc..... i have decided on a 4 yr plan. learn more about photography so i can retire early and open my own business. my pension will pay for my health insurance. get a job during the week and shoot pictures on the weekends.

Eye-level

Banned
To big to fail!

I wonder if they will have some pool guy that makes 87K a year taking care of it after they spend all of this money? Union members only...lol

Perhaps they will grow shrimp for export there! Bubba GUMP Brand! ;)

Last edited:

Rick M

To big to fail!

I wonder if they will have some pool guy that makes 87K a year taking care of it after they spend all of this money? Union members only...lol

Perhaps they will grow shrimp for export there! Bubba GUMP Brand! ;)

87k?, that would have to be the part time summer pool keepers assistant