Focusing Issues

j1cohen17

I am trying to change the focus mode. Right now, only a red bracket is visible and nothing is fully in focus. I have both the lense and the body on auto focus. When i hold down the button on the body and try to use the dial to switch the mode, no options show up on the LCD screen or in the view finder. I need to change it to AF Continuous. This is very frustrating because I am following the instructions in the manual and online tutorials on how to change the focus, and I see nothing. Please help me! Thank you in advanced!

Blacktop

I am trying to change the focus mode. Right now, only a red bracket is visible and nothing is fully in focus. I have both the lense and the body on auto focus. When i hold down the button on the body and try to use the dial to switch the mode, no options show up on the LCD screen or in the view finder. I need to change it to AF Continuous. This is very frustrating because I am following the instructions in the manual and online tutorials on how to change the focus, and I see nothing. Please help me! Thank you in advanced!
Exactly which button are you holding down?

BackdoorArts

Sounds like the body may not be speaking to the lens. What lens do you have on it? Have you tried taking the lens off and reseating it? Are the contacts on the lens dirty?