New member from so. Ca.

Bigdw58

Hello, found this site last week and decided to join. I have already found a lot of useful information here. I have been taking picture's for fun since around 1975. I take family event's, car and motorcycle shows, landscape and animal pictures and all types of misc. pics during my travels over the years. I mostly always shoot in auto mode I want to learn how to be more hands on and choose my own settings. I don't have any type of Flicker/Photo bucket type of account to store my pic's so when I figure out how to post some of my pic's from my computer I will post some example of the many pictures I have taken. I look forward to getting to know and learn from you all on how to better use my camera. Thanks for having me.

Darrell

Bigdw58

Thanks everybody for that nice welcome. As soon as I can figure how to post pics here I will. I look forward to posting some and getting you feedback on how I am doing. Glad to have found this site.

Roy1961

Contributor
Thanks everybody for that nice welcome. As soon as I can figure how to post pics here I will. I look forward to posting some and getting you feedback on how I am doing. Glad to have found this site.

in the quick reply box, find the icon "insert image" (3 to the right of the smiley face), click it, click on the From computer tab, then ok and direct it to where you have your pics on your PC, if you then double click on your added photo it will give you the opition to size your pic, large usually works for me.

You can either open your own 365 thread or just add them to whatever catogory the pic suits.

Bigdw58

This is a test picture to see if I can post pic's.
DSC_0068.jpgDSC_0068.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 47