DXO Viewpoint2

Blacktop

Just downloaded the trial version. I have 30 days to play with it to see of it's worth the 80 dollars.
I can already see it's more intense than LR or ACR correction tools.
I will give a preview after I dive into it a little more deeply.

In the meantime here is a link to the free trial. It is a stand alone program and a plugin for LR and PS. LR recognized it as soon as I installed it.

Automatic Perspective Correction | DxO ViewPoint | www.dxo.com

Michael J.

I've got the DxO ViewPoint 2. I use it for buildings.

before

architecture-before-1.jpg

after

architecture1-1.jpg

Been playing with it a lot more. If you have the Tokina 11-16 then this price of software it amazing. I thought a lot of my 11-16 shots in the National Parks looked good but after using this software they really came to life. Big, Major difference. I will be buying it ASAP

Blacktop

Been playing with it a lot more. If you have the Tokina 11-16 then this price of software it amazing. I thought a lot of my 11-16 shots in the National Parks looked good but after using this software they really came to life. Big, Major difference. I will be buying it ASAP
I didn't have much time to watch some of the tutorial videos yesterday, but I'll do it tonight.
I was just winging it without knowing how to properly use it, and I was still very much impressed. I shoot a lot of wide angle and for 80 bucks it's a no brainer of a purchase.