Greetings from Montenegro! :)

Dear friends, Im new here :) My name is Marijana and I live in Europe - small country on Adriatic Sea - Montenegro :)
I just started with my first Nikon D750 with AF-S 24-70 :)
I worked all summer in South Carolina to buy professional equipment and finally I got it 20 days ago :)
I really want to be professional photographer, so I appreciate any help for good start!
From now, Im gonna use this forum as much as I can. Hope to make friends here!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

RocketCowboy

Howdy Marijana and welcome to Nikonites!

Montenegro is beautiful country! I haven't been there myself, but did visit Croatia last spring and enjoyed that part of the world. Looking forward to some of the images you're able to capture with that D750.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome! Glad you found us! I hope to visit your country next May while my wife and I are in Dubrovnik. The images I've seen from the Bay of Kotor (Boka?) are stunning!

BobB

Dear friends, Im new here :) My name is Marijana and I live in Europe - small country on Adriatic Sea - Montenegro :)
I just started with my first Nikon D750 with AF-S 24-70 :)
I worked all summer in South Carolina to buy professional equipment and finally I got it 20 days ago :)
I really want to be professional photographer, so I appreciate any help for good start!
From now, Im gonna use this forum as much as I can. Hope to make friends here!

Welcome to the forum. WOW, how did you wind up in South Carolina? That is a long way from Montenegro. Looks like your hard work paid off. The D750 is a nice camera. Be sure and post your images here for all of us to enjoy.

I will post some of my photos from USA :) I arrived few days ago...
Soon I will post lot of photos from my country, Im just waiting for weather without rain :)