I could have good news for you

mikew_RIP

Just taken some pictures on my V2 using a Sigma 150-600C,what i did was first go into the camera menu and switch off all the settings you cant have with a Nikon DX or FX lens,so the camera was set for AF-S centerpoint and VR off,then mounted the lens,lo and behold every thing worked,the picture below was taken at 600mm lens OS on hand held.

DSC_2785.jpg

I cant say it will work on all 1 series cameras or that it will keep working on mine but i do wonder if it was conflicting signals causing the none working with none Nikon lenses.

mikew_RIP

A couple from today,not quiet got it tamed yet.

dsc_3313.jpg

Camera
NIKON 1 V2

Focal Length
500mm

Aperture
f/9

Exposure
1/400s

ISO

dsc_3196.jpg

RocketCowboy

Just taken some pictures on my V2 using a Sigma 150-600C,what i did was first go into the camera menu and switch off all the settings you cant have with a Nikon DX or FX lens,so the camera was set for AF-S centerpoint and VR off,then mounted the lens,lo and behold every thing worked,the picture below was taken at 600mm lens OS on hand held.

View attachment 179852

I cant say it will work on all 1 series cameras or that it will keep working on mine but i do wonder if it was conflicting signals causing the none working with none Nikon lenses.

Here I thought this was your way of telling us you were buying us all BMWs after winning the lottery... :)