Photographing a photographer? LOL!

Moab Man

So there I am, waiting to shoot a sunset that goes flat. Not exactly sure what I want to do, and the light is really gone, sun disappeared about 20 minutes ago. I look down and zoom in to see this very unorthodox photographer taking pictures.

W_DSC_5619_narrow.jpg

I'm a guy and I can admit that I thought if you look that good then you can take a picture in as unorthodox of a manner as you like. But then I had a huge laugh as I backed out my lens to see the person she was modeling for and taking pictures of her.

W_DSC_5619_wide.jpg

If you look closely, YUP, that is an i-phone. She is there laying on the rocks modeling "taking pictures" with a real DSLR and he is taking pictures of her with his i-phone. Nope, he's not some creepy pervert - they are there together it seemed doing this model shoot on his i-phone.

At that point I realized I have been duped thinking I needed anything more than an i-phone. I promptly tossed my camera off the cliff, obviously after I pulled the SD card or you wouldn't see the above pictures, and bought an i-phone. Boy is the parent that hired me to do a sports shoot of her son going to be surprised and obviously impressed when I pull out my i-phone to shoot his game.

Last edited: