Image quality changes too easily

saharanz

Is there any way to stop the lock the image quality to stop it from changing? It has changed three times now during a session just from the camera being bumped around while I'm running around after kids (first two timeswere RAW+JPG so not a big deal). Yesterday however I shot almost an entire session JPEG basic. I could cry. There needs to be a way of stopping it from changing so easily. On a side note, please tell me I can print a decent sized image with 500Kb JPEGS? SMP_8284.jpg ;(

grandpaw

Is there any way to stop the lock the image quality to stop it from changing? It has changed three times now during a session just from the camera being bumped around while I'm running around after kids (first two timeswere RAW+JPG so not a big deal). Yesterday however I shot almost an entire session JPEG basic. I could cry. There needs to be a way of stopping it from changing so easily. On a side note, please tell me I can print a decent sized image with 500Kb JPEGS?View attachment 178441 ;(

Giving us some information to go on such as the make and model of the camera would be helpful!

grandpaw

If you have a Nikon and press the QUAL button on the rear of the camera and move the rear command dial you will change the quality of the pictures you are taking. I just noticed you have a Nikon D750.

Last edited:

nikonpup

experience "PRO" posts "1" and no personnel or camera data given, see far to many of these. IMO some basic data needs to be entered b 4 coming a member. (location - camera)