FS: MeFOTO RoadTrip Aluminum Tripod - No Longer Available

RocketCowboy

FS: MeFOTO RoadTrip Aluminum Tripod

Purchased this MeFoto from Amazon while on a week long trip to Las Vegas in March. Only used on that trip and hasn't replaced my carbon MeFoto for regular travel carry. Looking for a new home for this steady stand.

Shipping in the lower 48 states via FedEx or UPS. Pricing includes shipping.

List Date: 9/4/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: MeFOTO RoadTrip Aluminum Tripod
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Bill16

Re: FS: MeFOTO RoadTrip Aluminum Tripod

Hey my friend, what weight capacity is it rated for? I'm short so I'm not worried about the max night, but how low can it go without upending the center shaft? It sure looks like a cool little set up! :)

RocketCowboy

Hey my friend, what weight capacity is it rated for? I'm short so I'm not worried about the max night, but how low can it go without upending the center shaft? It sure looks like a cool little set up! :)

Max load is 17.6lbs. Max height without using the center section is 53". I did not have any issues with this tripod holding a gripped D7100 and either the 24-120mm/f4 or the 16-35mm/f4...both good size lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill16

Cool but I need to know how low it can go too? I have great tripods, but no real small compact types of tripods! I'm using two Gitzo tripods, a carbon fiber and a aluminum both with ARCA SWISS ball heads! But a compact model might be handy to put in the car for unexpected times a tripod might be good to use! :)

But what is the lowest setup height buddy? :)

Max load is 17.6lbs. Max height without using the center section is 53". I did not have any issues with this tripod holding a gripped D7100 and either the 24-120mm/f4 or the 16-35mm/f4...both good size lenses.

RocketCowboy

Cool but I need to know how low it can go too? I have great tripods, but no real small compact types of tripods! I'm using two Gitzo tripods, a carbon fiber and a aluminum both with ARCA SWISS ball heads! But a compact model might be handy to put in the car for unexpected times a tripod might be good to use! :)

But what is the lowest setup height buddy? :)

Website says minimum height is 15", but that seems high. You can reverse the center column and hang the camera below, so I'm pretty sure it gets lower than that.

Bill16

Thanks buddy! Sounds pretty good! I will think on it, and maybe if I can, I'll pm you! :)