popup flash not working.

Blacktop

Just finished taking a few shots with pop up flash. I hardly use it at all, but now the flash won't pop up any longer. HOWEVER, it does pop up in U1 and U2 mode.

In manual /aperture ..etc... when I push the little button to have the flash pop up, it shows me the flash compensation on the top and rear lcd. It should only show this after the flash is popped up already.

I'm going to do a reset, but I don't want to ,unless I can't come up with anything else.
I have everything set just the way I want it.

nickt

Is there a flash-off mode when you push the flash button and turn the command wheel? It got to be a setting if it works in U1/U2. I dont have the camera to try.

cbay

Mine wouldn't pop up after sweating all over the camera. I gave it a little assistance and it popped up again. There was salt build up on the hinges in there so i wiped it off the best i could. Needed to give it a little help afterwards but now it comes up fine.

Blacktop

Is there a flash-off mode when you push the flash button and turn the command wheel? It got to be a setting if it works in U1/U2. I dont have the camera to try.

I just tried it now. I started turning the front command dial while pressing on the little side flash button, but did not see any flash off sign. However now my flash pops up once again. Maybe it was confused before, that someone spent 2 grand on a camera and not use a proper hot shoe flash.. LOL!!:D

mikew_RIP

I just tried it now. I started turning the front command dial while pressing on the little side flash button, but did not see any flash off sign. However now my flash pops up once again. Maybe it was confused before, that someone spent 2 grand on a camera and not use a proper hot shoe flash.. LOL!!:D

Problems with D750s are user error :D