D7200 question

TheCROW

Hey guys, is there any way to prevent the info screen from lighting up when changing ISO?
When shooting in the dark I often change ISO while framing, so the screen lights up in my face and it is annoying lol!! All my other cameras don't do this, so this is a "feature" in the D7200.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

nickt

I remember reading d750 owners not happy with this same type of behavior. I think it may be a 'feature'. uggh. Their work-around was to half press the shutter button as they press the iso button.

George44

[h=3]I am not sure if the camera is not working or if i need to change settings. When I have the camera set on manual the exposure indicator is always indicating maximum under-exposure but the images are over-exposed.

[/h]

nickt

Hi. Welcome. Tell us about your lens that you are using in manual? Is it a regular lens or something special that the camera might not recognize? Do you get proper exposure in other modes? Is exposure compensation set to 0? And what metering mode? You can get unexpected results with spot metering depending where the spot falls. If you are spot metering on a very dark point, you pictures could come out over exposed even though the camera thinks you are underexposing.

You might want to start a new thread if you don't get much attention here. This thread has run its course and people might not be watching it.

Last edited: