Hi to all

Lance

I am not new to photography in general, just new to the digital photography, I live in Broward County FL, I am looking to link up with someone in my area, who can be a hands on shooting buddy to help me understand the practical side of this new Nikon I bought, looking forward to some feedback.

Toppers

Hi Lance and welcome, there are loads of guys and gals from the US on here you should have no trouble, welcome from the Brit contingent :D

fotojack

Hi there, Lance. Welcome to Nikonites. Hope you enjoy your time here, and get all the help you need. If you would fill out the rest of your profile (what camera, lens, tripods you might have, if any, etc.), it would help us to help you with any questions and concerns you might have. .

Lance

Thanks guys, I may need to get myself in a classroom environment so I can get the most from this equipment, if you have any solid suggestions please do not hesitate, it can be quite complex

Vermontster

Hi Lance. Glad you stopped by. The D3s is an awesome camera and will take some time to learn in comparison to the age of film. You can find a tremendous amount of in sight here, as well as searching the internet for D3s training. Some of the Youtube training can be pretty informative.

Advise is to practice, practice, practice. And when you've mastered your camera, practice some more.

Welcome aboard