D7200 lense

Ellie

hey guys! so i'm looking for a pretty cheap lens for now that can do a bit of everything with!
also would all the nikkor lenses fit the d7200 :) any other cheap lenses that are worth having as well?
I don't have a particular field chosen in photography because I like doing a bit of every thing like macro and landscapes etc

thank youuuu :)

SteveL54

The 18-140 is an excellent choice.
Please don't buy cheap!! You will be disappointed in the results, and disappointed with your camera.
Buy the best that you can afford.

TheCROW

As Steve said, words to live by: Buy the best you can afford.
Do you you have any lenses yet? There are some good new lenses which are cheap, for example the 50 f/1.8D.

I will repeat. Don't buy cheap. I had the 18-55 and the 55-200 from my D5100 so I tried to use the 55-200 on my D7000. Using it looked worse on my D7000 than it did on my D5100. I got rid of those lenses as soon an I could. My D7000 came with the 18-105 and it is a very nice lens. When I bought my D7100 it came with the 18-140. That is a great lens. I used it a lot until recently when I replaced it with a 24-120 F4 lens which is a full frame lens. I have bought cheap on several things for my camera and each time I end up throwing them away and buys what I should have in the first place. Another place that has good prices on refurbished gear is Cameras for Sale | Buy a Digital Camera from Cameta Camera What I like about them is that they offer a 1 year warranty on all their refurbished gear. Most of the other places only offer 90 days or offer to sell you an extended warranty.