remove date stamp

Salta

Anyone know of an easy free way to remove the date stamp from a photo. Going to print several photos and having a hard time removing them. I have capture NX-D, Nikon picture control utility 2, Zoner photo studio 16 and view NX-I. Thanks

Which camera do you have? Better if you add it to your profile so we don't have to ask. there is not good or easy way to remove it once it is shot other than cropping the photo. Best to turn it off in the camera

If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D7100; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

Horoscope Fish

Anyone know of an easy free way to remove the date stamp from a photo. Going to print several photos and having a hard time removing them. I have capture NX-D, Nikon picture control utility 2, Zoner photo studio 16 and view NX-I. Thanks
Once the date-stamp is part of the digital image there's no simple way to remove it. You could crop the photo or use Clone Stamp or Content Aware/Fill in Photoshop; I'm not terribly familiar with the other applications you're using but one of them might do the same thing. However you do it, it's going to be manual operation.

sorry. D7100. I am very new to DSLR photography.
I have never seen the date stamp on the photo from the D7100. Never seen even a setting for it Are you sure that is the camera you have? And that is the camera that shot this photo? Upload one of them here so we can look at it

Are you sure it is a D7100 and not a P7100? Big difference in those two cameras

Last edited: