Huntsville ,Alabama botanical gardens.

Blacktop

I'll be breaking this thread up, as it is very image heavy.

Huntsville,Alabama. Gardens.---17.jpg

Huntsville,Alabama. Gardens.--18 (1000x666).jpg

Huntsville,Alabama. Gardens.--26 (1000x668).jpg

Huntsville,Alabama. Gardens.--27 (1000x667).jpg

In the hundreds of times I have been to Huntsville including this summer I did not know they had a botanical gardens. I was even looking for something to do/shoot the last time I was there. I will have to look it up and find out where it is. Great shots you got there.

Blacktop

In the hundreds of times I have been to Huntsville including this summer I did not know they had a botanical gardens. I was even looking for something to do/shoot the last time I was there. I will have to look it up and find out where it is. Great shots you got there.

Thanks [MENTION=6277]Don Kuykendall[/MENTION] It's one of the best gardens that I have been to. (Exluding the large famous ones like Longwood gardens and such). The only reason I know about is, that I have a lady who follows me on Flickr and she has a whole bunch of shots from there as well.
It is not a very large garden, but it is big enough to spend a few hours there. It is meticulously manicured. It is the cleanest place I have ever seen. Even though yesterday was a Saturday and it was great weather, it was not very busy at all. The admission was 13 dollars for non members.

I will be going back, because for some reason we missed the Water Lily pond . Plus I screwed up a lot of shots with my super duper 14mm wide lens, so I want to re take a few.

I checked it on the map and it is very close to the space center. Another great place to visit. My wife's father was a rocket scientist and worked back in the day when Wernher von Braun and that group was there. The last time we were in Hunstville we were at a party and Ernst Stuhlinger's son was there also. They lived in the same neighborhood as my wife did.

Blacktop

I checked it on the map and it is very close to the space center. Another great place to visit. My wife's father was a rocket scientist and worked back in the day when Wernher von Braun and that group was there. The last time we were in Hunstville we were at a party and Ernst Stuhlinger's son was there also. They lived in the same neighborhood as my wife did.
Yes, it is the same exit off of I-565. You won't be disappointed. BTW. Do they have a garden in Montgomery?