Hi everyone! I am from Malaysia

glowa

Hi All,

I just registered into this forum. This is my 1st post to introduce myself.

I have been shooting using Nikon D5000 with 2 lenses: AFS-DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VRI & AFS Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED.

Hope to learn more with the gurus and sifus in this forum .

Thank you.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please fill out your profile. We would like to know something about you and your camera equipment. This information also helps us to help you with any questions you may have and to respond to your posts. Everyone is welcome to ask questions from the very simple to the very complex. This is also a fun site and not unusual to have some humor intermixed with serious photography questions. Enjoy.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, glowa. You mentioned gurus and sifus. What about sensei's? ;)
Looking forward to seeing some of your work. And like Joseph said, please fill in your profile. It really does help us help you.

Last edited:

glowa

Welcome to Nikonites, glowa. You mentioned gurus and sifus. What about sensei's? ;)
Looking forward to seeing some of your work. And like Joseph said, please fill in your profile. It really does help us help you.

You will be my first SENSEI in this forum. Yes Jack Sensei & Joseph sifu, I will edit my profile so next time I can get help easily.

I do need to upload the photo I have taken from the 24mm f/1.4. I'm not really satisfied with the shot. Maybe something to do with my skill??

Last edited by a moderator: