Photo sharing websites

darlenec59

I usually share my photos on Facebook for my friends and family but I've come to notice that the quality of the photos that look great in my own photo editing program lose a LOT of quality on Facebook. I'm thinking that's just the nature of Facebook and would like to find a site specifically for photos that will keep their quality. Any suggestions? What about Photobucket and do I need to upgrade to the pro version in order to keep my quality shots? Any other sites you would suggest? Thanks!

Darlene

robinchun

There has been talk on this subject on here before (somewhere not good at providing links) it was Anthony Hereld who pointed me in the direction of Zenfolio as your images will be more secure than the likes of Flickr and Photobucket..plus,imo,the quality is good, which I think is your concern..also I found Zenfolio very easy to use and there are a lot of themes to select from..I ought to add that you have to pay for there service but its good value ( theres a link in my signature if you want to check it out)
Hope this helps..

Robin