My first D750 image

mikew_RIP

Stepped outside with the sigma on,pressed the shutter to check focus and oops took my first image :D hoping they will get better.

DSC_0001.jpg

Horoscope Fish

Congrats Mike... And a cracking good shoot shot for her maiden voyage. :D

Did I mention the shutter button on the D750 seems a little on the light side?

mikew_RIP

Are you using BBF?

I thank you that you started this thread. I will follow it with great attention.

Not yet i need to find out first if it knocks focus priority off first,i may prefer it as an exposure lock,not even started on the book yet still sorting both phones out.

mikew_RIP

New D750 new Nikon 70-300,took the lens straight from the shop for a spin,a bit of fine tuning on the focus needed but not much,100% crop.

DSC_01013.jpg

mikew_RIP

Screwed up today with the camera,thought i had set the back button to exposure lock and decided to test it on a small black image against the sky,well as you can see i did something wrong.

`1.jpg

Before i dumped it i thought wonder what i could get out of it,i was surprised and someone with more PP knowledge than me could work wonders with this camera.

2.jpg

Blacktop

Congrats Mike... And a cracking good shoot shot for her maiden voyage. :D

Did I mention the shutter button on the D750 seems a little on the light side?
Yea, no kidding. I left it on CH after shooting some birds, and I hardly touched it and it shot off 4-5 rounds before I knew what was what.:indecisiveness:

Blacktop

Done that,on CL now :D
There is a way to set the D750 to accept voice commands. Just say cheese and it'll take a shot. For spray and pray type of shooting you need to talk as fast as an auctioneer.:congratulatory:
Also this camera will change lenses by itself and do a wet cleaning in between.:surprise:

mikew_RIP

There is a way to set the D750 to accept voice commands. Just say cheese and it'll take a shot. For spray and pray type of shooting you need to talk as fast as an auctioneer.:congratulatory:
Also this camera will change lenses by itself and do a wet cleaning in between.:surprise:

They say the processor could take a rocket to Mars :D

cbay

I'm an IQ addict, out of money, and pretending i don't know about this camera. My hands are over my ears, i'm looking the other way and rumbling a tune under my breath. lol

mikew_RIP

I'm an IQ addict, out of money, and pretending i don't know about this camera. My hands are over my ears, i'm looking the other way and rumbling a tune under my breath. lol

You wouldn't like it:D if ime honest i bought mine before i needed it,i had full credit sitting at the dealers for the Tamron so was two thirds of the way there anyway,it may not get too much actual use at the moment.