Macro Mark Berkery

Bourbon Neat

Yes indeed. You have a great talent like the others on the net. We love to see your captures, thanks for all that you share.

When I grow young again, I may be able to catch up with ya, lol.

Scott Murray

Yes indeed. You have a great talent like the others on the net. We love to see your captures, thanks for all that you share.

When I grow young again, I may be able to catch up with ya, lol.
Thanks and I am sure you can do the same as me ;)

He does take great photos and his rig shows you how simple they can be to produce great shots.

Ironwood

A very talented person shares his techniques. His flash rigs look similar to the silly stuff I have been trying.

Macro Illustrated | Nature's Place

Thttps://onbeingmark.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/p1020535_markberkery.jpg

Took a moment to realize there was a hitch hiker
Thanks for posting that link, it was an enjoyable read, and some great pics to look at.
While I don't think I will be changing my technique, I did pick up a few things that I will give a try to see if they benefit my shots.

Bourbon Neat

You are welcome, I enjoyed it too.

A big one for older folks is relaxing. Sometimes when getting up after holding our breath on our hands and knees, we can get rather dizzy. Ever see a commercial on tv about "I've fallen and I can't get up"? That is one thing that will be worked on here as I have been dizzied but not fallen.

I liked the fact that we all seem to share a craftiness in flash fabrications. Recently I've been considering a speedlight velcroed to the lens hood. The downside to that is extending the total length if wanting a diffused setup. Currently using the on-board unit with foam and fabric, but not 100% pleased with it.