Golf photog's

Kevin H

Looking for info I'm in a golf tourny next tuesday company plus others

Boss want's me to take pics I'm thinking my 18-105 for group shots then my 150-500 for action shots on the course I don't want to be too close to them ???

sound good?

dh photography

Sounds like the right strategy for sure. If it's just your group (or maybe 2-3) maybe see if there is a particularly special hole with great views behind or a scenic bridge? Something that would really set your image apart from a standard snapshot.

Kevin H

Sounds like the right strategy for sure. If it's just your group (or maybe 2-3) maybe see if there is a particularly special hole with great views behind or a scenic bridge? Something that would really set your image apart from a standard snapshot.

Not sure sounds like we got a shotgun start so everyone on a different hole to start we have 4 groups

dh photography

Not sure sounds like we got a shotgun start so everyone on a different hole to start we have 4 groups

Maybe get your groups there a bit early. The club should let you ride out to a spot to shoot. Or maybe after?

Maybe shoot them around the practice green with the clubhouse behind?

What course are you playing?

Kevin H

Maybe get your groups there a bit early. The club should let you ride out to a spot to shoot. Or maybe after?

Maybe shoot them around the practice green with the clubhouse behind?

What course are you playing?

Glen Eagle In Bolton Ontario After would be better but prime time not likely early I'll be there at the crack of Dawn "my wife hates that saying she say's who's dawn and why are you at her crack ":O

Last edited: