Nikon 24-120mm f4 VRII sample images

fotojack

Nicely composed, beautiful focus, great colour all over......great shots, gq. (I'm gonna start calling you George, 'cause I don't know what gqtuazon means ;) )

Rick M

This lens has (to me) the perfect shooting range. Since I have a Dx, I picked up the 16-85, giving me an effective range of 24-127.

Last edited by a moderator:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Wow, Glenn, beautiful shots, and very nice bokeh on the pink flower photo! Nice combination there: great camera, good lens, excellent photographer!

Mark E

When I purchased my D700, bought body only, did not like the kit lens, but it seems this new lens is very superior to the old one. May have to put one on my wish list.

Rick M

Thanks Sam. I checked the shots on dpreview also, thanks for the suggestion. My concern was it wouldn't be up to the resolution of 24mp, but it looks like some folks use it on their D800 and it does a good job. Working now on selling off my Dx lenses.

Sambr

Thanks Sam. I checked the shots on dpreview also, thanks for the suggestion. My concern was it wouldn't be up to the resolution of 24mp, but it looks like some folks use it on their D800 and it does a good job. Working now on selling off my Dx lenses.

Hey Rick don't believe that resolution crap I just bought a Nikon 135mm 2.8 AIS it works great on the D800 as does the 24-120f4 VR.