DxO lensdata

Woodyg3

Contributor
Well, it's hard to complain too much about how long it takes when they provide the information for free. :)

It is interesting how quickly some info comes up on DxO and other things seem to take forever.

TieuNgao

The DxO sharpness score of several Nikon lenses that I've checked with D750 is 2 P-Mpix better compared with D610. I wonder that's because of the newer processing software or the sensor (DxO score for D750 sensor is 1 point lower than for D610 sensor though).

10 Gauge

Must be from the processor.... Good results considering the the 750 has an AA filter and the 610 doesn't.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

J-see

Well, it's hard to complain too much about how long it takes when they provide the information for free. :)

You're right about that but providing the lens data that long after the release feels a bit like consulting an oracle to predict your past.

J-see

The DxO sharpness score of several Nikon lenses that I've checked with D750 is 2 P-Mpix better compared with D610. I wonder that's because of the newer processing software or the sensor (DxO score for D750 sensor is 1 point lower than for D610 sensor though).

I was surprised about that. I bought most of my lenses based upon the D610 data and checked if they increased on the D810 but didn't expect the D750 to provide sharper images. Maybe there are some changes done to the AA filter like they did to the D800E vs the D800.