"Color Correction" option-Nations Photo

Rick M

Has anyone had prints developed using this option? I sent out a shot for enlargement and was not sure if I should have had it color corrected by them (I did not). Still waiting for it to arrive, should have posed this question sooner, but good to know for future work.

Thanks!

I sent a shot to them a while back without color correction and it cam back exactly like it looked on my computer/camera/real life. I was a 12 x 18 shot with my D3100 and it was perfect.

I sent my next enlargement to Wall Mart just to see how they looked. i got a 24x30 Canvas wrap and it looked great also. Color was right and I was happy.

My background makes me pretty picky with photos. I managed over 100 one hour photo labs and trained managers how to set up the printers and maintain quality.

fotojack

We need some kind of "report" button perhaps to moderators to get rid of these spam posts
Rick, I'm on here every day, and go through practically all of the posts. When I spot spam, I get rid of it immediately. I can't stand spam! If you do see something that even looks like spam, bring it to the attention of any of the moderators, and it will be dealt with. Just quote the post number and the area it's in.

Rick M

Thanks Jack! I still think a report button might actually be helpfull to you folks, especially as activity increases.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Jack! I still think a report button might actually be helpfull to you folks, especially as activity increases.

There actually is a report button. Just bring your mouse over the little triangle with the ! in the left bottom grey bar of the post (just right from the "blog this post" link).