What do you think of this? 1 year seller warranty included.

Blacktop

Most likely I will end up buying from B&H for 1,995. They had a refurb one yesterday for 200 dollars less, but it is now gone.:(

Horoscope Fish

I've purchased from geitdigital on two occasions and I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences. If it matters to you, they do have a regular webesite at Getitdigital.

They also maintain an "A" rating with the BBB.

Fred Kingston

I don't think I'd have a problem... Many Nikon dealers offer their own 6 month warrantees on used equipment because they have on-site repair facilities... Offering a 1 year warranty on a brand new camera, even a grey market Nikon, for a shop with full repair facilities, isn't much of a stretch... Any eBay seller with 62,000+ transactions in the 98+% range is doing well...

nikonpup

you should read the reviews about that reseller.
it is buyer beware. Buyers need to do their homework and decided if the low price is worth the risk. For myself the risk factor is to high, very rarely do i deal with anyone other than b & h or adorama.

rocketman122

I havent bought anything recently (next year i plan on adding quite some gear to my lineup) but all pros i know (not in the us) buy grey and use mack diamond vip warranty which is an all risk warranty. Camera flash lenses. Same same. 3 years of full coverage. Accidental impact or not its covered. In weddings, gear gets heavy wear inside abd physical abuse on the outside. Not sure if anyone ever did a jewish weddibg but the circles on the dance floor they do is brutal and u and ur gear will get elbowed. Not if.

nikonpup

your #1, sounded like you where looking for a deal. I sent you a deal, if you took it as a recommendation - i am sorry. You did your homework and the deal was not for you.