What camera bag do you use?

Chattzx

Hey guys I just got my new D7200 last week and I want a new camera bag preferably a backpack style. What do you guys use?

PapaST

I've gone through a ton of bags. Partly because I was never satisfied with a particular bag and partly because I've grown my kit. Nowadays I just use a 30 liter Osprey Momentum pack. It's a regular backpack and I just throw my gear in with a camera insert or just wrapped up in some way. It's my favorite bag and really the only way I've found to carry all my stuff the way I like.

For my taste the camera bag manufacturers haven't designed a bag that totally fits my needs.

So my vote goes to: find your favorite overall backpack and make it work through improvision and camera inserts like this Amazon.com : BESTEK® SLR DSLR Camera Insert Shockproof Padded Liner Nylon Construction Rain-proof 12x5x9inch (Large Size) : Camera & Photo

10 Gauge

Lowepro's website has a bag finder that's fairly accurate. You input how many body, lenses, flashes, etc and it will show you the bags that will fit your gear.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

carguy

So far, Lowepro and Think Tank are my most used and favorites.

I also have a black Timbuk2 messenger bag with a Tenba camera insert for less conspicuous walking around.