Hosting?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I use Picasa - the program itself is excellent and it hooks into lightroom (a lot of them hook into lightroom though)

robinchun

I think you know where mine are (zenfolio) have got a Flickr a/c as well but on the advice of Anthony on here chose zenfolio as will be more secure for your images..

Robin

bluenoser

Banned
Lots of good ones...just depends on which features are most important to you. Flickr, PhotoBucket, SmugMug, Zenfolio are a few sites of note to check out.

theregsy

I use Flickr and my own website on Justhost, the gallery software is a doddle to use and not bad looking, now over 10,000 images hosted. :)

theregsy

Thats why i use Flickr, with the amount of shots of bands, gigs and festivals I share those with as many as possible any other work that might generate a sale isn't put on there, but many many links to my website are :)

theregsy

As long as they can see the address and get in touch with me if needed. Flickr is OK, as is facebook for making friends and sharing your images if that is what you want to do, as I have found with Facebook uploading 10% of a set and tagging a few people can lead to a lot more heading for my website to view the rest. I don't make money from photography so I don't have a problem with people using my images as long as they are listed as being mine, I found one of a snowy owl being used on a non-english site in a wiki-like article on snowy owls, but I am there and the photo is creditied to me so thats good enough :)

Browncoat

I don't make money from photography so I don't have a problem with people using my images...

i·ro·ny/ˈīrənē/

Noun: The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.