New to the Forum

FoxRacer2

Hello All,

The Names Ben, im 19 years old from California. New to the forum. I am currently shooting with a d40 with the normal 18-55 and just ordered my Sigma 18-200 OS and have a few other accessories. I have been shooting now for a little while. Recently have been getting really into the whole photography scene. I hope to go somewhere with it. Hope to get some tips and such from here.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites Ben. I wish you get all the info you need from the forums. Don't be afraid to post pics and ask questions, we don't bite and rarely bark :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Ben and welcome to the Nikonites Community. This is the place to learn. We have a number of people here who can help you with any questions you may have. We would like to see some of your work in your Gallery. We also have a Photo Critique forum where you can submit photos for input on composition and shooting quality. It's a good place to learn. This is also a fun site with some humor mixed in with some serious photography discussions. Don't be afraid to join in any conversation everyone is welcomed.

FoxRacer2

Thank you! And I will definitely post up some of my work as soon as I get a chance!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! I wonder if it's you who I replied to on CL yesterday.

Enjoy, and please share some of your photos - best way to learn, and later, share what you know.