5100 greetings! :)

Pe11e

Hello to all Nikon lovers from all around the world! I'm Pe11e (Pelle, real name Predrag) from Belgrade, Serbia, and I'm already in love with my new Nikon D5100. I was the owner in the past 7-8 years of Fuji S9500, Nikon D40 and Nikon D3100, and D5100 is first step above entry level dSLR, and I'm pretty happy about it. ;)

I'm making short films in my free time, pretty in love with videography. I was in love with photography in the last few years (and I still am), so I guess it is a logical step. :)
I will make two or more promotional videos for free, to make a good showreel when I will be in a situation to get payed for my work. First video I will be recording in a private clinic, second in one of the best apartments here in Belgrade. I'm currently finishing my DIY camera slider, so I'm pretty excited about both films. I have 3 lenses, 18-55 VR, 35mm F1.8 and Sigma M 70-210mm, and so far I covered everything with these. Have CPL, variable ND, gradient ND and macro filters, and of course a tripod (cheap one sadly).

I hope 5100 will serve me well in the following years, and I will share certainly some videos with you!

Cheers from a hot Belgrade (35 celsius)!

Pe11e

Howdy Pelle and welcome to Nikonites! Looking forward to seeing some of your images from Serbia!
Thank you Charlie! Well, I have one photo that will cover a selfie and Serbia, hehe. :)

DSC_0352-2.jpg

Fortkentdad

Welcome Pelle

I have one of those D5100 and love it. The way the LCD display articulates is great - especially for video and shooting images at unusual angles. Enjoy your upgrade and post some pics.