Post your PS doodlings and dabblings.

Blacktop

We all go crazy sometimes while in PS and do silly stuff while we're there. At least I do. It's actually a good way to learn.

This is just a 2 shot composite.(I'm very new at this} At one point I had one of my flying Ospreys in there as well, but it looked way too silly to post it. LOL!

sunset moon-2.jpg

oldsalt

Both good shots, something I've thought about trying but of late haven't had the spare time, may have to "make the time" eh.......
cheers

wornish

We all go crazy sometimes while in PS and do silly stuff while we're there. At least I do. It's actually a good way to learn.

This is just a 2 shot composite.(I'm very new at this} At one point I had one of my flying Ospreys in there as well, but it looked way too silly to post it. LOL!

I totally agree its the best way to learn.

Karmann_65

The story behind this is a 40th bithday fancy dress party where a few friends let slip beforehand what they were wearing.

With this in mind (and just for laughs) we set about reenacting a scene from "Scooby Doo meets Batman" ;)

10968514_10153872000827316_4938768692542751403_n.jpg

10451025_10153872000822316_539427467037755673_n.jpg

Karmann_65

Ghost ship.

The ship was docked in Scotland. The sea was at Formby, Lancashire and the sky was from somewhere else. Added a starburst for effect.

Image45.jpg

Karmann_65

This picture is the result of two shots that only half worked.

On the first I had to over expose for the dark field (which blew out the sky) and on the second I had to compensate for the sky (which took out the field).

Basically I cropped the better sky off one using the "magic wand" tool and pasted it into the selected area above the brighter field.

There's just a tiny error on the right hand side near the pylon but I can live with that. :D

DSC_5841m.jpg