intro

Just-Clayton

i should have introduced myself before i jumped in. ihad a full auto canon before my new d3100. took thousands of pics. but one day went to the beach and the ocean decided to kill my camera. have only been able to afford a compact for a few yrs. i have been a mailman for last 18 yrs so i have a good view point when im out and about. the camera goes with me whenever i leave the house.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks for telling us more about yourself. We'll certainly enjoy looking at your perspective on things that you'll photograph. Enjoy your Nikon.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi, I see you are already enjoying the benefits and the people of the site. I'm sure you agree it's a cool place to talk about Nikons and photography. If you would please take some time and complete your profile with some information about yourself, your camera and equipment. That will help us to help you with questions and to respond to your posts. And welcome.

Just-Clayton

Sorry. i decided to change my name from (insert name here) to clayton. i noticed over the years i wasnt getting any call backs for job interviews. i also changed my address and phone #s from (city) (state) (phone #) but now i get unwanted mail and calls!!

bluenoser

Banned
Sorry. i decided to change my name from (insert name here) to clayton. i noticed over the years i wasnt getting any call backs for job interviews. i also changed my address and phone #s from (city) (state) (phone #) but now i get unwanted mail and calls!!

LOL! Glad to meet you Clayton (that has a nicer ring to it that your previous "name" :))

Now that I know you, I'll try and keep the unwanted mail and calls to you at a minimum.

Curt

Welcome Clayton,great idea to take your camera along while delivering the mail.
There must be many photo ops . Looking forward to see what pictures you take on your route.