Facebook/twitter share to win

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Re: Facebook/twitter

Yeah for some reason there is an error with the facebook part. Stay tuned :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

As far as I'm concerned, I really don't like this slider that comes in an out for the twit and facebook link. There is also the mug and cap thing that I don't like. If at least it was static, but having it in and out I don't like.
Just one opinion.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Marcel - I know what you mean. I'll see what I can do to give users an option to make it go away.

Everyone else - you should be able to use the Facebook options now.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

Marcel - I know what you mean. I'll see what I can do to give users an option to make it go away.

Everyone else - you should be able to use the Facebook options now.

Are these the same links that are on the right upper corner? If so, maybe just make these a little larger, but the moving tab annoys me quite a bit. It's so close to the menu bar and as soon as I bring the mouse in that area, the darn thing plays hide and seek with me…

Thanks for all your work.

eyespyed

Okay...I don't like the tab either. Make it go away! I did try to like it on Facebook but I don't allow any of those apps to get my information. What up with this?

bluenoser

Banned

I "liked" and "commented" successfully using the FB link (shared as well)...same with twitter. No issues at all (well aside from the slider being a wee bit intrusive/obnoxious! :))

fotojack

Yeah, this is annoying as hell! :( And besides, I don't like the idea of this Show and Tell wanting all my information, since I'm already logged on to Facebook anyway.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

Unlike our governments, someone is listening on this forum. Thanks JDEG for removing the annoying FacTwit tab.
Marcel

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
btw, new giveaway this week, so you can enter again if you wish.

A winner was chosen for last week and we are awaiting their response.