And then I looked through the F4

coolbus18

and was amazed at the screen view(std.DP-20) before me. It is interesting to see the progression from the F4 to the N90s to my D7100. The command dial no no not on a 4.Gonna put it through some low light shooting. It's got Fuji Superia X-tra iso 800. Oh boy , oh boy!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bill16

I think you will be pleased, with how fun it is to shoot with! I still haven't finished the roll of film in mine, so I'm hoping my shots turn out when I finally get them developed! Lol :)

coolbus18

I think you will be pleased, with how fun it is to shoot with! I still haven't finished the roll of film in mine, so I'm hoping my shots turn out when I finally get them developed! Lol :)

Well Hiya !,

So I've shot 5 rolls of b&w & color. Monday they go to the lab Yup I put some trust in the 90 & the F4.. The nice thing about having a d7100 was the ease of use of the electronic side of them and of course reading about them. How the older AF works, the command wheel on the 90s. I even picked up a DW-21 for it, more accessory doo dads in the future. Today I'll be shooting Fuji Supreria iso 800 through the lovely Nikkor 300mm Ai ed if. I know my jaw dropped when I put it on the tc-16a, fired it up and the joy that spread across my face at the marvelous color cast that showed on that superb focusing screen. Yup the F4 is a sheer joy.

Well off I go to use some light.

coolbus18

Well ----I got the slide and b&w negs back today. And SUCCESS!!!! The Velvia 50 is gorgeous and the results stunning. Had everything scanned . Riding as a passenger with my friend and fellow film photo nut on the way home a car turned right in front of us--About 15 ft. Slamm, air bags deployed hit me while I was clutching photos and cd scan. CD got cracked. ratza fratza, etc. I'll have them scanned again. I'm sore will see Dr. tomorrow. But I've now gained the confidence to keep on shooting as the N90s and F4s are rock solid reliable. YAY!!!! Be well all and be careful out there!---Alan

coolbus18

Second round of rolls went to the lab, will be ready this coming Monday.I even ordered some prints from the Velvia 50 and stuff will be on cd so I can share. Trying the Ilford Delta 3200 pro(is there an ameteur) in the N-90 s. I used it at F11- 22 on a Nikkor Micro 55mm f/3.5 on a TC16a. Tonight I'll take it out for some street scenes using available light. Happy Photon Gathering!! :cool:

coolbus18

I'll have some next Monday. My 1st cd got smashed on the way home from Blue Moon Camera because an idiot turned right in front of the car I was a passenger in. Grrrrr!

coolbus18

So I just started lookin. Here's some shots
09a.jpg20a.jpg 10.jpg

Not a bad beginning , much to learn

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 129