Toronto Zoo

jherring002

Those are some nice pics. What lens did you use? I went to the san Antonio Zoo on Saturday and didn't get any pictures like that. I Just had my 24-70mm though so I couldn't get in close enough.

jherring002

I need to get a telephoto lens soon. I have the D5200 (Just starting out) and am really enjoying learning. Not seeing good results as of yet, but these things take time! You have a lot of shots that l like in that album. Cheers

Nero

I need to get a telephoto lens soon. I have the D5200 (Just starting out) and am really enjoying learning. Not seeing good results as of yet, but these things take time! You have a lot of shots that l like in that album. Cheers
It cam take months (sometimes years) to master your technique. Just keep trying. I wasn't taking photos like these when I started lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

jherring002

It cam take months (sometimes years) to master your technique. Just keep trying. I wasn't taking photos like these when I started lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4
For sure, I try to get my camera out daily and shoot something. Even if it's just a few shots of the kiddos.