More comments please..

robinchun

Thanks to one and all for comments on my 'Boats on Blagdon' shot..duly noted and taken on board..(no pun intended)
So while I'm on a roll..what about this one,totally different..(btw it's a door in the famous Royal Crescent in Bath) 5857923248_6ff6a69eba_z.jpg

jcottone45

The details on the door,the heavy layers of paint (high gloss) seem to suggest a very old door the likes of which can hardly be found here in the states plus the 2 locks tell me its a well used building with security in mind. So yea the picture tells me something, even where the plastered over hole where the bell was.I like the details in the picture it looks like a lot of DOF here.
Good picture.
Just my 2 cents.

Carolina Photo Guy

This particular address is for sale for the meager sum of 3,950,000 pounds.

If interested, you may contact...

Cobb Farr
35 Brock St.
Bath, BA1 2LN

Just as a general aside, the Duke of York was once a resident at #1 Royal Crescent.

For nearly 4 million pounds, I would expect a hell of a lot better door!

;)

bluenoser

Banned
Hi there.

Overall this picture doesn't really do much for me. I'd like to see a larger portion of the door and I also don't like the heavy vertical shadow covering half of the door you did include in the shot. The colour is nice with that pleasant golden glow and the decorative tops of the fence shown in shadow do provide some interest.