Nikon D300 with only12,300 actuations. - No Longer Available

Blacktop

Nikon D300 with only12,300 actuations.

Nikon D300 with only 12,300 shutter actuations. Body is in excellent condition.
Comes with everything you see in the image. Price is $425.00. This price includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

If you are looking for a serious DX camera, you will be hard pressed to find another D300 in this condition and with such a low shutter count at this price.
Selling because I'm moving to a FF camera.

1 Nikon D300 body.
1 Nikon Body cap.
1 Nikon D300 camera strap
1-8 Gig CF Lexar card .
1 genuine Nikon battery and 1 aftermarket Digipower battery.
1 Genuine Nikon charger.
1 LCD screen protector.
1 Nikon D300 book by David Busch.

List Date: 5/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D300 with only12,300 actuations.
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Attachments

• _DSC9274.jpg
    _DSC9274.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 526
  • from LRCC-.jpg
    from LRCC-.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 532
  • _DSC9091-Edit.jpg
    _DSC9091-Edit.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 617
  • _DSC9092.jpg
    _DSC9092.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 508
  • _DSC9095.jpg
    _DSC9095.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 572
  • _DSC9097.jpg
    _DSC9097.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:

Bill16

Re: Nikon D300 with only12,300 actuations.

I've used this particular Nikon and is in awesome condition and very low actuations as my buddy has posted! I found no issues with it in any way, and the screen protector is a very good one made by GGS out of harden glass so seeing through it is crystal clear!
Blacktop an I have bought things from each other and he is as good as his word, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him any time! :)

Blacktop

I've used this particular Nikon and is in awesome condition and very low actuations as my buddy has posted! I found no issues with it in any way, and the screen protector is a very good one made by GGS out of harden glass so seeing through it is crystal clear!
Blacktop an I have bought things from each other and he is as good as his word, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him any time! :)
Thanks Bill.

mikew_RIP

Does Anyone know how to make shutter count zero by software? :confused:I heard about it. And it's 100% true and i've proof. :cool::cool:But i don't know this software.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I think, for Making shutter count zero every model needs particular software like canon. If anyone know about it, inform me or message me in here plz.
or mail me : [email protected]
It would be so grateful. ;)

Read more: http://nikonites.com/education/30883-how-make-shutter-count-zero-software.html#ixzz3bjBQOHWT

Thats the last thing the secondhand market needs.

Blacktop

Does Anyone know how to make shutter count zero by software? :confused:I heard about it. And it's 100% true and i've proof. :cool::cool:But i don't know this software.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I think, for Making shutter count zero every model needs particular software like canon. If anyone know about it, inform me or message me in here plz.
or mail me : [email protected]
It would be so grateful. ;)

Read more: http://nikonites.com/education/30883-how-make-shutter-count-zero-software.html#ixzz3bjBQOHWT

Please start a thread of your own, and stop polluting mine with your bullshit!