Testing out the Raynox DCR 250

Furtogenic

I don't normally do Macro photography but after seeing someone on fb mention the Raynox DCR 250 i thought id give it ago and im very pleased with it. Shame it is raining as i wanted to get out and look for more Bugs, But here is one i took the other day using it on my Sigma 70-300mm . I was half in a Bush trying to get this :p

Macro1 by Furtogenic, on Flickr

Krs_2007

We have several users on here with the Raynox, I have one as well, they are fun to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Moab Man

It's fun to use, but it does take quite a bit of practice.

Good start and yeah the rain sucks. Got my new 150-600 and all I can do is stare at it. Not enough light to shoot it.

Krs_2007

It's fun to use, but it does take quite a bit of practice.

Good start and yeah the rain sucks. Got my new 150-600 and all I can do is stare at it. Not enough light to shoot it.

Don't you hate that. I got the 7100 to shoot my sons senior picture while the 600 is in the shop. When I have free time there is no sun, when I have to work there is plenty sun.

Blacktop

Don't you hate that. I got the 7100 to shoot my sons senior picture while the 600 is in the shop. When I have free time there is no sun, when I have to work there is plenty sun.

I have the opposite problem. I want to go shooting but there is too much sun out for my type of stuff. It is however a great BIF day. Maybe I''l do that.

Bill16

Yes I have one too, that I'm trying to use now and then! Fun but tricky, and I haven't gotten very good at it yet! Lol :)

Bukitimah

DSC_9526.jpg

It is fun and you can achieve good result. I am using it on a AFD 50 mm. You need to go very near the subject. Set your F between 9 to 18. A tripod would be nice unless you have a pair very steady hands.