Triggertrap?

rob shearing

I have been bracketing the exposures on my D3100, and as the camera has no auto bracketing feature it can be a little fiddly.
Has anyone used, or had any experience of the "Triggertrap" app and cable? It seems the perfect solution. I am usually sceptical of these aftermarket devices, after all, if it was that easy wouldn't Nikon supply something?

Blade Canyon

I have used Triggertrap on my D600. It does work, but my real interest is time-lapse, which the D600 does on it's own, so I don't use it much.

If you check out the DigitalRevTV guys, they use Trigger Trap very creatively to fire the camera when there's a noise or a bump, so they can take high speed pics of a golf club hitting a ball, or something breaking...

Last edited:
Some friends of mine and I have all been playing with trigger trap first with popping water balloons and water drops. It is fun to play with. My next project with it is the facial recognition part of it.

Krs_2007

Ordered it yesterday, been forgetting about it till you posted. Not expensive and should be fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD