Best online storage ??

KWJams

I am looking for a place to put my pictures / albums online where they can be easily shared.

The ideal choice would offer full screen size viewing and easily linked too. My picturetown is pretty good but it is a headache trying to work with. Can't find a way to organize the order of pictures in an album. Can't run a slideshow with out their awful music and most of the time links to a picture or an album shared is an error.

Any recommendations other than photobucket, fliker and webshots which I already have accounts with?

Thanks

Relax

Mobile Me Galleries are quite nice in my opinion.
Moreover, Apple Aperture 3 is a nice tool to manage your photo library, and it has button for direct on-line publication on Mobile Me Galleries, Flickr and Facebook.
aperture3-publishing_social-poster.jpg

Last edited:

KWJams

Thanks, myPicturetown has most of those options but that is the problem. What I would like to do is post a link on facebook to the full sized pictures and not reduced and compressed image sizes.
Example:When I post this link to my album on facebook it displays as an error even though folks who muddle through it can eventually get to the full screen slideshow.
Nikon my Picturetown - Free Photo Sharing and Storage service

I can post a link to a single picture but not to an album and they do not have much support.

KWJams

Thanks Anthony, I think I had a trail account with smugmug once and at the time didn't need it. I will have to check all them out.